A range of products from ARDEX never seen before at SPATEX
ARDEX CA 20 P - Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive & Sealant
ARDEX CA 20 P is perfect for fixing loose tiles; including those underwater.
- Adheres virtually every building material
- High initial tack and bond strength
- Shrinkage free
- Can even be used underwater, for minor repair applications
- Excellent resistance to UV, weather and ageing
- Solvent-free and low odour
ARDEX WPM 200 - waterproof membrane and water vapour barrier
Provides a surface applied water and vapour barrier to concrete, screeded, rendered or masonry surfaces, steel and other vertical and horizontal hard surfaces. Perfect for balance tanks and channels in swimming pools.
- Can be sand blinded to act as a multipurpose primer
- For use on vertical and horizontal applications
- FeRFA Class 2 resin floor coating that, with a sand scatter, gives a reduced slip wearing surface
- Class 1 fire rating
- Withstands reverse hydrostatic pressure to 4.3 bar/65psi for 14 days (ASTM C1306-05a)
ARDEX A 38 – Ultra-rapid drying floor screed
This ultra-rapid drying floor screeds can be walked on after just 3 hours, and have tiles installed in as little as 4 hours, regardless of thickness.
Use ARDEX A 38 for bonded, unbonded and floating screeds in internal and external locations, including wet areas such as swimming pools.
- Walk on after 3 hours
- Receives ceramic and natural stone tiles directly after only 4 hours
- Maintains a working time of 1 hour
- Passes BRE Screed (ISCR) Testing after 6 hours
- After just one day, achieves the acceptable minimum compressive and tensile bending strengths attained by an ordinary cement screed after 28 days
- For internal and external use, including wet areas and swimming pools
ARDEX A 29 – Rapid drying floor screed
A cement for floor screeds has been developed to perform in real UK site conditions. Offering unique application and performance benefits to professional screeding contractors; ARDEX A 29 combines excellent workability, speed and performance.
- 90 minute working time
- Walkable after 8 hours
- Passes the BRE Screed (ISCR) Test in as little as 24 hours
- Install ceramic tiles in as little as 24 hours and natural stone after 7 days
- Install resilient and wood floor finishes in as little as 7 days
- Apply as a bonded, unbonded or floating screed
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems
- Can be pumped for fast application
- For internal and external use, including wet areas
ARDEX A 18 – Screed bonding cement with a colour indicator
When mixed with water, ARDEX A 18 produces a slurry ideal for bonding ARDEX Screed Cements.
- Produces a slurry ideal for bonding ARDEX Screed Cements
- High adhesion strength maximises the bond between the screed and the substrate
- Colour change reduces the risk of the application of screeds into dry bonding slurries
- 60-minute pot life
- 15-minute open time