Tuesday 29th January – Thursday 31st January 2019
Ericsson Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, CV6 6GE

Loading

NEW - WATERBORNE PROBLEMS CAUSING ILL HEALTH

30-Jan-2019
ISPE Workshop Arena 1
We have all heard the slogan "Kills 99.9% of known germs" but what about the other 0.1%?  What are they, what can they do and how can we control them?
Speakers
Allen Wilson, FISPE - Studies in Work

Supporting partners