Matt Morse has many years’ experience in industrial and building services water treatment and monitoring including over fifteen as a service provider and over five as a consultant. This includes sampling, testing and monitoring closed systems, design of treatment programmes, treatment and control. In recent years as a consultant Matt has been involved in third party audit, failure investigation and witnessing work.
He has contributed to industry work including work with industry bodies and development of guidance and standards.
- Founding Director of the CSCA and contributor to the standards for service delivery
- Member of the British Association of Chemical Specialities water treatment group
- Took part in peer review of BSRIA BG50 2013 via the BACS WTG
- Member of the BSRIA forum on BG29 and BG50
- BSI committee member including the committee for the closed system sampling and monitoring standard; BS 8552: 2012