When do we collect personal data and what personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal data about you as follows:
- If you exhibit at, or visit, our exhibition, we will collect your contact details and the other information you provide to us when booking your stand or registering to visit.
- The data is used to inform potential exhibitors and visitors about SPATEX Limited trade show and services, and/or the products and services of carefully selected third parties.
- We also process data relating to visits to our show. This allows us to adapt our show, as much as possible and to the extent possible, to the preferences and wishes of our visitors and to further inform our visitors who wish to receive additional information.
- If you fill in forms on our website, we will collect your professional information and the other information you provide in the form.
- If you contact us by any other means (e.g. email or telephone), we may keep a record of that contact and the information you provide us at that time.
- If you ask to be added to our marketing database, we will collect your professional information and your preferences as to the types of marketing information you would like to receive from us. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Professional Information includes, but is not limited to, name, job title, company name, company address, phone number, email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms, and your preferences as to the types of marketing you would like to receive from us